The Next Rotation - The Universe of Fenris Fox
30 November 2006
 
Poem: "When Two Feet Equal Two Light Years"

I most likely wrote this the other day when circumstance had me feeling like I was throwing my works into a brick wall. Sometimes, I feel as if trying to get all the things I have to do is as futile as fighting the Borg.
***
When Two Feet Equal Two Light Years
By Fenris F. (Jeff R.)
Written 11/2006 on an unknown date; Original Web Release, First Edition, 11/30/2006

Surrounded by heaven and I cannot take it,
At the finish line but I cannot make it;
What wrong do I do,
What wrong do I do?

***
DISTRIBUTION
AND ATTRIBUTION INFORMATION: If you wish to distribute this work, it
is sufficient to copy it, in its entirety, when redistributing it
(including the title, by-line, and version information at the
beginning of the work; as well as this footer). This will include the
by-line, which will suffice as the form of attribution to the author
required by the Creative Commons Share-Alike Attribution 2.5 license.
I, the author, do not care whether redistribution is done in
electronic or printed form. And, if you're still reading this footer,
thank you for caring about my wishes, and reading my work. =:o)
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Assorted writings & artwork of a furry. Sometimes presented from the point-of-view of the author's "fursona" (personal furry): Fenris "Fenny" Fox, the futuristic kitsune.

+~~~LIVE FREE or DIE!~~~+

Schneier's Three Natural Laws of the Digital World

Name:
Location: Nevada, United States
ARCHIVES
July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 /


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Syndicate me! +~~=:o)

Email the Blogmaster:
fenrisblog *removeme*@*removeme* gmail.com

(Munged to fool email address harvesting spam robot programs.)


Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License
All works on this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License, unless otherwise noted (i.e., on a per-work or per-post basis).

NOTE: All works that were specifically noted as using the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License, created prior to March 9, 2007, are hereby placed under this site's general license - an even less restrictive one.