The Next Rotation - The Universe of Fenris Fox
25 December 2006
 
Random: Merry Christmas to One and All; Thoughts of Song.

My Christmas gift from my folks this year was an awesome one - the Bose TriPort IE headphones. I am definitely thankful.

There really is no better gift to give me than audio equipment - particularly the immersive kind, like headphones. I consider Music to literally be my Muse. I do my best work while listening to music - not just background music, but something that touches the soul.

Just some random stuff from my mix of music:

Dan Fogelberg, "Times Like These:"
Over a battle,
Under a spell;
Money's the demon that drives you.
Ozzy Ozbourne, "Dreamer:"
I'm just a dreamer,
I dream my life away...
Kenny Rogers, "She Believes In Me:"
...I told her one day
If she was my girl,
I could change the world
With my little song...
I was wrong.
Simon & Garfunkel, "The Boxer:"
I am just a poor boy
And my story's seldom told...

...Still a man hears what he wants to hear,
And disregards the rest...

...Laying low,
Seeking out the poorer quarters where the ragged people go,
Looking for the places only they would know.
When you get enough of this stuff spinning around in your head, something new's bound to come out of it, with naught but the smallest spark of ingenuity.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Assorted writings & artwork of a furry. Sometimes presented from the point-of-view of the author's "fursona" (personal furry): Fenris "Fenny" Fox, the futuristic kitsune.

+~~~LIVE FREE or DIE!~~~+

Schneier's Three Natural Laws of the Digital World

Name:
Location: Nevada, United States
ARCHIVES
July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 /


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Syndicate me! +~~=:o)

Email the Blogmaster:
fenrisblog *removeme*@*removeme* gmail.com

(Munged to fool email address harvesting spam robot programs.)


Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License
All works on this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License, unless otherwise noted (i.e., on a per-work or per-post basis).

NOTE: All works that were specifically noted as using the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License, created prior to March 9, 2007, are hereby placed under this site's general license - an even less restrictive one.