The Next Rotation - The Universe of Fenris Fox
13 March 2007
  The end of an epoch... but not of an era.
This blog to be closed on Blogspot - moving to LiveJournal.

As I've written before - division of my mental resources is bad; most days, my scatterbrainedness makes it seem as if there are few to distribute.

I now have a LiveJournal - a few readers have likely known this for some time.

Until now, I only intended the LJ account to be for commenting on others' LJs; however, as I soon was absorbed into the massive warm pile of digital fur, I realized that things should change.

[LJ has an extremely large furry population - every species, interest, and/or hobby is likely to have several communities tayloring to it.]

The aggregation features on LJ are really nice - it's easier to be able to check one page. Also, I've made a lot of new friends on there - so, as a service to them, my primary blog will be moving to LJ; that way, they can aggregate my content, as easily as I do theirs.

Both links to my new blog - the one in the sub-headline, and the following one - are (unlike most of my links) non-popping links - for finality, they will lead away from this blog.

My blog's new home, and the beginning of the LiveJournal epoch: http://fenrisfox.livejournal.com
"My wallpaper and I are fighting a duel to the death. One or other of us has got to go."
--Oscar Wilde, late A.D. October 1900.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Assorted writings & artwork of a furry. Sometimes presented from the point-of-view of the author's "fursona" (personal furry): Fenris "Fenny" Fox, the futuristic kitsune.

+~~~LIVE FREE or DIE!~~~+

Schneier's Three Natural Laws of the Digital World

Name:
Location: Nevada, United States
ARCHIVES
July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 /


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Syndicate me! +~~=:o)

Email the Blogmaster:
fenrisblog *removeme*@*removeme* gmail.com

(Munged to fool email address harvesting spam robot programs.)


Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License
All works on this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License, unless otherwise noted (i.e., on a per-work or per-post basis).

NOTE: All works that were specifically noted as using the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License, created prior to March 9, 2007, are hereby placed under this site's general license - an even less restrictive one.